Cough Drop - An Online Quilt Group Pattern

July was my month as guest designer for the Online Quilt Group, which is basically a quilt guild you can visit any time from anywhere with internet access, based entirely online. It is run by Becky of Patchwork Posse. I was very excited (and nervous!) to be interviewed by Becky for a podcast series she has created featuring the guest designers of the group. You can listen to my interview here. Let me know what you think. :)

Here is the quilt I designed for the group (held up by my obliging hubby, Martin) called Cough Drop:


The quilt uses a charm pack and some yardage, and is a pretty straight-forward quilt to make. It's a baby or lap size quilt (43" x 44.5"), but also includes instructions on how to re-size the blocks to make a bigger quilt if you so desire. Plus there's a mini, because you know I like to include a mini quilt with my patterns!

Right now, Cough Drop is available exclusively to Quilt Group members along with many, many other patterns from a range of talented designers. Membership of the group gives you access to so many patterns, it's crazy good value. I urge you to check it out.

Edited to say: The pattern is now available for purchase on my website or from my Etsy store for European customers.

Bye for now,

Hope x

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your interview (couldn't get the audio to play) and seeing some more photos of your quilts and quilting - lovely machine quilting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I was quite excited about the interview right up until the morning it was set for, at which point I became rather nervous! Becky was easy to talk to though, so I needn't have worried. I have an aversion to listening to my own voice so it took me a while to listen to it myself. Not sure why it wouldn't work for you, but such is the way of things on the internet a lot of the time. Thanks for taking a look.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time to say hello. I'll get back to you by email when you leave an address, otherwise, check back here for a response. Thanks!

Popular Posts