Online Quilt Group - Mini Quilt BOM

This year I'm participating in a mini quilt block of the month, one of the many free patterns included with Online Quilt Guild membership. Three blocks are available so far, each one three inches square. This month's block is a log cabin:


I'm using mostly Daysail by Bonnie & Camille for Moda. It's all scraps left over from this quilt and the backing of this quilt. I'm adding in other fabrics where I need to, such as for the dark blues in the log cabin block. Here are all my blocks to date:


This is a very manageable BOM. The little blocks don't take long to make and store easily with the scraps I'm using. It's fun! There is another BOM going on at the Online Quilt Guild too, but I think one at a time is enough for me. :)

Have you heard of the Online Quilt Guild? It's like a regular quilt guild, but all online. There's a Facebook Group for chatting and sharing photos, lots of patterns, and a friendly community. 


There are also patterns from a different guest designer each month. This month is Kristin of Cute Quilt Patterns. She makes adorable baby quilts with dimensional elements. I'm the guest designer for July. I really encourage you to check it out.

Tell me, have you participated in a block of the month before? What did you make? I'd love to have a look. :)

Bye for now,

Hope x 

Comments

Popular Posts