Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt - Windows

Here is Block 109 in the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt - Windows.


This block was comfort sewing for me. I was in a bit of a listless, slightly sad mood when I set about sewing it. Not sure why, but there it was. So, to distract myself, I chose an easy, quick block and set about sewing it. It helped, somewhat.

I used my trusty 45/90 degree ruler from Creative Grids to cut the middle triangles, and regular ruler for the strips around the outside. I'm happier with these fabric choices than last week's. Lots of good contrast. :)

Bye for now

Hope x

Comments

  1. You make the cutest blocks. I'm glad I found your blog and instagram, what an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time to say hello. I'll get back to you by email when you leave an address, otherwise, check back here for a response. Thanks!

Popular Posts