Pretty Little Pillow

It has been so long since I've popped in here, hasn't it? I'm still around, but life gets funny sometimes and blogging takes a back seat. I thought I would quickly share a photo of a pillow I made a little while ago to go with the doll quilt my niece and I sewed together.


The back is the same as the front, minus the heart. It was so fast to put together and required very little fabric. Just four 5" charm squares (two for each side), a strip of fabric and a heart (cut from fabric fused to some interfacing).

To stuff this sort of thing I use the innards of an old, lumpy pillow. I machine-washed it, then cut an opening in the end so I can reach in and pull out the stuffing. Great to have on hand for pin cushions, little stuffed toys and the like.

Bye for now, and happy sewing.

Hope x


Comments

Popular Posts