Valentine Hearts

With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought it would be fun to make a new version of my ZigZag Love quilt. I've had this idea for quite some time now, curious to see what a more bold and simple colour scheme would do to the look of the quilt.


Here are the original and the new version together. Quite a difference, don't you think?


The hearts on my new version finish at three inches. It's still a work in progress, as I am yet to decide whether to make it a little quilt to hang, or a cushion cover. Either way, this will be the backing:


If you'd like to make a zigzag heart quilt of your own, you can find the pattern in my Etsy store, here. There are several sizes included in the pattern, as well as instructions on how to make a heart in any size you choose. And as ever, I'm just an email away if you need any help.

Bye for now, and happy sewing!

Hope x


Comments

  1. Gorgeous, Hope. It's so different, I really didn't connect it to the Zig Zag Love pattern. It amazes me how much color choice and placement can change the look of a project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time to say hello. I'll get back to you by email when you leave an address, otherwise, check back here for a response. Thanks!

Popular Posts