Thank you x

Happy New Year! I really do hope it is happy for you, and full of wonderful experiences, fun, love and good health.

I would like to say a big thank you to those who have supported me over the past year or so, by purchasing my patterns, posting lovely comments or sharing your quilts with me. It means so much to know that people actually want to make their own versions of my patterns. I still pinch myself sometimes. Thank you x x



2014 didn't go quite to plan, but still I'm happy to have 4 patterns for sale now, and 3 mini quilt block patterns available for free. I plan to bring out more of both this year, and also provide some ideas on what to use your mini blocks for. I have so many quilt designs and ideas in my head, on paper, drawn up on the computer... the hardest part is knowing where to begin!

So, here's to a good year, a productive year doing what we love!

See you soon x



Comments

Popular Posts