Starshine - A Mini Block

Greetings! No Farmer's Wife Sampler block this week (or last week) - I've been on holiday! A refreshing camping trip away from computers, mobile phone reception, internet... it was lovely and very much needed. Now I just need to get my brain back into work mode, something I'm having trouble with.

Instead of a Farmer's Wife block I'm sharing this little 1.5" block (2" unfinished) I made some time ago. I got the design from Blossom Heart Quilts Modern HST Sampler QAL. This was block 11, called Starshine. I made a mistake with the layout, but I like it.


The Modern HST Sampler is not for mini blocks - quite the opposite! The blocks in the sampler finish at 12", I just chose to make my block much smaller. If you'd like to learn about different ways to construct half-square triangle units, I suggest checking out the quilt along, even if you don't make the blocks.  

This little block is joining the pile of mini blocks I am making as time and inclination allow. One day they will all join together to make a single project, but for now they're a definite work in progress - one I feel in no hurry to complete.

Have a lovely week! Bye for now. 

Hope x 

Comments

  1. I am looking for all of your 1 1/2 inch blocks, is there somewhere I can find them and down load them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them in my Craftsy store: https://www.craftsy.com/profile/hope-s-quilt-designs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time to say hello. I'll get back to you by email when you leave an address, otherwise, check back here for a response. Thanks!

Popular Posts