Checking In

Hello! Just popping in to say boo. Things have been a bit rough here of late, with a yucky bug that had me out of action for a while and just held on, and much worse than that, a breast cancer diagnosis in a close family member (who is only 32). I think we take our health too much for granted sometimes and these things come as a bit of a shock.

Anyway, here's a peek of what I'm working on now that I'm mostly better. Don't you just love the colours? I have some black polka dots on white ordered for the back... :)


Bye for now, and Happy Sewing!

Hope x

Comments

  1. Lovely fabrics Hope. Breast cancer seems to pop up where you least expect it to. Best wishes for your family member. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time to say hello. I'll get back to you by email when you leave an address, otherwise, check back here for a response. Thanks!

Popular Posts